You translate dreams into dream journeys
About the company
We sell personalised, tailor-made holidays to Australia and New Zealand. Having developed a network of over 1500 small scale accommodations and activities we pride ourselves in being able to personalise holidays to such an extent that you feel at home and welcome every time you visit an accommodation.
We’re a rapidly growing travel company headquartered in Zeist, The Netherlands with 8 offices in Germany and opening up an office in London before the end of the year.
We’re looking for a highly ambitious and motivated Sales Travel Advisor to expand into the UK market by converting qualified sales leads into paying customers. You’ll become a product specialist, prospecting and identifying opportunities, reaching out to potential clients and booking meetings. You’ll drive business growth by understanding the needs of prospective clients, and providing them with the best possible holiday to Australia and New Zealand.
- Selling tailor-made holidays in the mid- and high end of the market;
- Prospecting/identifying sales opportunities;
- Carry out basic level needs analysis on the phone to establish key areas of interest and obtain an understanding of the needs and wishes of the prospective client;
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of our product portfolio;
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape and use this to overcome objections and book high quality meetings;
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects;
- Contribute own ideas to any part of the business. This is a small team and ideas are always welcome!
- Previous customer facing experience desired;
- Strong communication and listening skills with an excellent telephone manner;
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills;
- Able to explain products and services to customers succinctly;
- Be a proactive, motivated and dynamic self-starter;
- The ability to think outside the box and to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes;
- Being from the region (AU or NZ) is essential;
- Long term commitment, permanent resident status in the UK
What do we offer:
- Renumeration above industry standard, an achievable bonus scheme and yearly travel to the region
- Being part of a growing team in the UK offering exciting career opportunities
Send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Respond to this vacancy before the 15th of September 2019.