We are looking for a marketing manager with a proven track record in traditional and digital media successfully targeting AB1 40-70 year olds who are curious and excited by unique, experience driven travel.
You will understand the consumer decision making process and are able to place yourself in the mind of our clients.
You will be responsible for
- Annual marketing plans and budgets for Netherlands and Germany
- Leading the marketing team
- Implementing and overseeing current marketing activities
- Developing with the team new initiatives
- Reporting on campaigns
- Strategic vision
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Commercial focus
- An understanding of our target clients
- The drive to develop and test new concepts
- Ideally you speak Dutch, German and English
- A fun and challenging role
- A good salary in the travel industry, but maybe not if you have come from the advertising world
- The worlds best travel product for you to market
- A business system that creates high customer satisfaction and delivers on the promises we make.
- Lunch, wine (usually not together) and some company travel.
Location is Zeist
Reporting to Managing Director
Applications to Andrew Morten in Dutch or English: email@example.com